To ensure all students look smart and best represent Tregoze Primary School, we have a number of rules when it comes to school uniforms.
The Tregoze Primary School uniform consists of:
- Boys - Grey trousers or shorts and green/white polo shirt. Green sweatshirt/cardigan or jumper.
- Girls - Grey skirt or green summer dress and green/white polo shirt. Green sweatshirt/cardigan or jumper.
- Shoes - All children must wear black shoes suitable for the active life in school (no trainers please).
- Fleece A green school fleece is available.
- Book Bag All children must have a green Tregoze book bag.
Children will also need a PE kit for their PE sessions. These may occur at different points during the week, so it is VITAL that your child has their full PE kit in school each day of the week. It can be left in their locker during the week and taken home for washing at the end of term. The PE kit consists of:
- Plain, dark jogging bottoms
- Black shorts
- House-colour t-shirt (red, blue, yellow, or green)
- Pumps and trainers
- Spare underwear
- A plain, dark jumper
PE kit must be placed in a drawstring bag with your child’s name clearly visible.
Please ensure that all clothing/shoes are clearly labelled with your child’s name in permanent pen, named tape, or shoe labels.
A lost property box will be available in the school entrance office should any missing uniform items be recovered.
Jewellery should be kept to a minimum. It is fine to wear jewellery due to a religious belief.
Earrings should be small stud earrings. Hoop earrings are not allowed as they are a risk during PE lessons and at playtime.
Nail varnish and makeup are not permitted in school, unless with the express permission of the principal.
If, for cultural reasons, parents wish their child to wear a particular type of clothing during the school day, this is absolutely fine. Examples include a turban, headscarf, or a PE kit that includes longer length trousers.